- 6-year old: Mommy, why is that man dressed like a lady?
- Mother: That is a lady. She was just born with the wrong body.
- 6-year old: How did that happen?
- Mother: Nobody really knows. But she's working to fix it, and that's what's important.
- 6-year old: Okay! *runs up to obviously self-conscious woman*
- 6-year old: Hey! Miss!
- Lady: ...yes?
- 6-year old: You look really pretty in your skirt!
- Lady: Thank you!
- *Kid skips back to her mom, and literally everyone in the vicinity smiles*
- I'd just like to point out that it wasn't hard to explain this to a child at all...... Next excuse please?
i’ve said it before and i’ll say it again
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING YOUR GUN TO THE GROCERY STORE
how does america even function like it sounds like a video game or something. grand theft freedom.
Kraken is a giant monstrous beast that dwells in the deepest, darkest parts of the ocean. Known for its size and stormlike outbursts of rage, it will strike against any ship that crosses its path. With tentacles the size of tree trunks the Kraken will crush both wooden planks and the bones of man, and no survivors will be left in its wake.
- Anubis: How do you feel about death?
- Atum: What are your greatest imperfections?
- Bastet: Do you have any cats?
- Hathor: What brings you joy?
- Horus: What is one thing you've had to fight for in your life?
- Osiris: Do you believe in the underworld?
- Ra: Do you have any major responsibilities or importance?
- Thoth: Do you like to read/write?
- Arawn: What is the most terrifying thing you've ever done?
- Bran: How is your health?
- Brighid: Tell us about your relationship with your father.
- Cernunnos: What is your favorite animal?
- Danu: What is your relationship with your mother?
- Morrigan: What do you think happens when we die?
- Olwen: What is your favorite flower?
- Rhiannon: Have you ever been betrayed?
- Bragi: What kind of music do you listen to?
- Freya: Have you ever been in love?
- Freyr: Do you have any children?
- Hœnir: Are you a silent or talkative person?
- Iounn: How old are you?
- Loki: What is the best trick you've ever pulled on someone?
- Odin: What is your family like?
- Thor: Would you consider yourself pretty powerful?
- Tree: What have you done with your life? What are you going to do with it?
- Aphrodite: What do you think of yourself?
- Ares: Are you an easy person to anger?
- Athena: Would you consider yourself an artist?
- Apollo: Do you play any instruments?
- Dionysus: Do you drink?
- Hades: Do you have a bad reputation?
- Hekate: Have you ever tried to communicate with the dead?
- Hermes: Have you ever stolen anything?
- Poseidon: Are you a moody person?
- Zeus: Are you a confident person?
- Jupiter: Would people say that you are intimidating or fairly approachable?
- Pluto: Where do you think we go when we die?
- Apollo & Dianna: Do you prefer to be up during the day or at night?
- Mars: Have you ever gotten into a fight?
- Minerva: Do you generally give good advice?
- Proserpine: Have you ever felt trapped?
- Plutus: Do you have a job?
- Venus: Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Vesta: Do you like being home or do you try to get out whenever you can?
- Morpheus: Do you daydream often? Of what?
Whether it be fanfiction, original stories, drabbles, songs, poems, books, or anything that has to do with creative words, then reblog. Let’s gather all the writers of Tumblr together.
That’s so me right now. I’m staring at my screen like, how do I story?
I don’t want happy weddings I don’t want companies sticking little rainbows on stuff I don’t want allies flooding the streets at Pride for ‘support’
I want homes and clothes and hormones and medical care and education and legal protection and access to shared history and community and safety and respect for ALL my LGBT+ siblings.
THIS THIS THIS